Fire leaves Villa woman homeless

ST. JOHN’S, Antigua -The fire department is probing the cause of a blaze that destroyed a Villa house leaving a 51 year old woman homeless.

The occupant of the house, Tessa Garette insists the property had been without electricity for the past two years and all electrical wires were disconnected.

However fire investigators have reason to believe otherwise.

 

Observer Media’s Martina Johnson: [media id=820]

Subscribe to the Daily Observer Online edition to read more…